* Carefully remove from packaging and assemble the string of lights in your designated area.
* Place the solar panel in any soft ground using supplied spike or in a location where it will recieve maximum sunlight.
* Simply switch on using the on/off button on the back of the solar panel.
* It is recommended that the solar panel be put in vertical with the sunshine for full charge.
* The solar panel is automatically working. It gives out light when the environment is dark.
* And when under sunshine, it will be charging automatically.
* But all of the above conditions only WORK before you set the button to an ON status.
* The solar light is light-sensitive. When the solar panel is exposed to bright light, it will turn off, conversely, it will turn on automatically. You can activate the light by cover the solar panel if you like it working on the bright light environment.