Radom Twinkle LED Chrismtas Wedding Mini Light Set - Outdoor Lighting Fairy String Lights - 20% Twinkle - 25 Feet
Novelty Lights 50 light random twinkling LED Christmas lights with 20% of bulbs that twinkle on and off randomly and the other 80% of the bulbs are steady burning. These commercial grade LED light strings are on White wire and have 50 LED's on 6" centers making each string 25' long. Because these strings have non-removable LED's this eliminate failures from loose, broken or removed bulbs making these commercial grade LED Christmas lights very durable long lasting and extremely energy efficient. Each string also is full wave rectified which eliminates any flickering while making these LED Christmas lights brighter than ordinary LED mini Lights. Each LED uses a patented concave design making these LED viewable from all angles. Energy Star qualified and UL Listed for indoor and outdoor use. Connect up to 43 strings end-to-end.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority and if you have any issue please contact us and we would be glad to help.